Welcome to the St. Michael's youth blog! This blog is to help inform both youth and parents about upcoming events and activities. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to know more about a certain activity please feel free to call me, the youth minister Mary Conkling, on my cell at (757)-754-6216 or email me at maryoleson21@yahoo.com!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What a Beautiful Tuesday!

This past Sunday was a great success! Not only was it Taco Sunday, but a handful of the youth were able to participate in SunOne after church. Youth from St. Michael's, St. Matthew's, St. David's and All Saints participated in a fun scavenger hunt across UT's campus. I was very proud of my team, which included our very own Elizabeth Emery, for winning the activity! The only nervous part of the whole day was when I realized I was driving around on EMPTY!!! I am sorta bad at remembering to check how much gas I have until I am almost out. Even the end of the day ended on a happy note as I watched the Saints win the super bowl. While I am not a big football fan I really was happy for the Saints on their win. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week, and I hope to see everyone tomorrow at EYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment